Saturday, November 24, 2012

......

Its not an easy thing for me, to wake up every morning and realize i wasnt normal unlike others.In fact, its not an easy thing to fit in society when you know half of the population doesn't really inclined towards anything out of social norms. In fact, its even worst when I dun even fit in any part of the society.

I dun really get the ideas of having colossal group of friends, with the fake emblem of being popularity. you know I mean kan? I mean, some part of the society still doesnt really believes that being alone is eudominia rather than being intact with so many people.

sometimes I hate people.

I always avoid on having conversation with anyone. Sometimes, i prefer to talk to myself. I always wonders and walking alone in my college, because it doesnt really matter for me to whom I friend with.

My classmate asked me the other day, why i prefer to keep myself from the group and always walk alone. In fact, surprisingly when I decided to write my assignment alone rather than having a group to assist with my assignment. yes, even it puzzles my how the heck i rather to be alone every single days?

I think most of the days i speak less 10 words, 4 "terima kasihs" for the bus drivers and 1 terima kasih for lunch.

maybe the rest i talk to god and myself.

whatever it is, I think im happy. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment