Friday, November 9, 2012

off being straight and not so straight.

The podium of world, the cosmos, the relative theory of the string would essentially and eventually trying to find god. As in the existence of the existentialism. well, forget about all the philosophical, (reason) and revelation (divine one ya) and kinds of epistemological (values) that u have learn in school and answer me honestly

do u want to be straight? 

when I was young, I couldnt remember when, but I guess it starts a very long time ago, watching power rangers and always admired the Blue rangers. Yes, the one that I yet to figured he quit due to his orientation.
and yes, there was a another power rangers, if im not mistaken around 1999-2002 (somewhere in between) there was another power rangers, and the red ranger tore of his cloths and exhibit his firm straight muscle. and, I wasnt turn on, yet the delicacy of his body makes me wanna watch more.

get the idea?

nevertheless, the strength of my knowledge (told ya studying philosophy is not for stupid people and bring lodsa of benefits compared to other nonsense science) alter my perception in so many level and in so many different ways. Human is governed through the natural laws, i mean if u like to term it that way, fine go and find another definition of it. your sexual orientation is value, and there's nothing sick about it. Perhaps ya, if influenced people and seduced a straight being, nonetheless, its a matter of choice. whenever I read any publish article saying being different is not a choice rather than to be natural, that's just bullshit. I still believe the nature of human being is all about the natural law. trust me, the guiltiness of altering it, will never makes u eudominia.
 
what Im trying to say here, yes- sexual orientation should be natural. however, if u decided to go against the odd and try to impose your values to others, well that's just bullshit.

I dun see any problem anyone that has different values. I mean, we are all different. the differences should be respected rather than to be tormented. nevertheless, the problem is, when you started to impose others to accept your values, sexual orientation is private matter. 

I still believe somehow beneath all these confusion lies the nature of human being, MY BEING, nonetheless, one thing for sure, that's the values that I have. and the kind of values that I dun really about others to think. Im different, and conforming the norms will makes me unhappy.

Thus, its ok for you to be whatever you are, as long as, if u decided to break your leg and bleed your heart then fine. do it at your own risk.

my advice is, if u want people to against the natural law, pls study philosophy.

No comments:

Post a Comment